Offer of Free Vlogging Course
The Vlogstar Challenge is a unique training programme and competition, run by Media Trust in partnership with the Jack Petchey Foundation, that gives young people all the skills to make their own vlogs, develop their voice and share their passions with new audiences.
During the one-day workshop, attendees will learn:
– How to plan, frame and shoot their own vlogs using a phone and expressing issues important to them
– How to edit the footage on mobile and desktop
– How to create a YouTube channel and build an audience online in a safe and responsible way.
After the workshop they can enter their best one minute Vlog into the Vlogstar Challenge competition where they can win:
– £500 worth of filming equipment
– £2,000 for their school or youth organisation
– 1-2-1 mentoring from YouTube’s experts
If enough players are interested in signing up for this course we can request that Media Trust come and complete a course for us.
Please send your requests to Pattiecdl@hotmail.com